User-Generated Content Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: To contribute to our blog, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- Accuracy of Information: All information provided in your posts must be accurate to the best of your knowledge. Misinformation, deceptive practices, or knowingly providing false information is not permitted.
- Copyright: By posting content on our website, you represent and warrant that you own all copyright in the content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the content, and that you have the right to display, reproduce and sell the content. You license us to use and sub-license the content in accordance with these terms.
- Content Restrictions:
A- Content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise injurious or objectionable is not allowed.
B- Content that goes against our community guidelines.
C- Content that potentially jeopardizes our website, such as referencing competing platforms, or promoting events, products, or websites unrelated to our community.
- Liability: You agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless our website and its owners, administrators, officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or related to your breach of these terms or your violation of any law, regulation, or rights of third parties.
- Removal of Content: We reserve the right to remove or modify user-generated content for any reason; including user-generated content that we believe violates these terms and conditions or our policies.
- Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. If we make changes, we will post the amended terms and conditions here.
- General Terms and Conditions: You also agree to our website’s general terms and conditions.
By posting content on our website, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.